This is an outstanding construction program and an excellent choice for a great career. You will work and collaborate with faculty with expertise in a broad spectrum of traditional as well as new specialties such as:
- Alternative project delivery methods.
- Building information modeling (BIM).
- Front-end planning.
- Asset management.
- Advanced technology facility construction.
- Concrete construction.
- Trenchless construction.
- Performance information procurement systems.
- Safety and risk management.
- Sustainable construction and development.
In addition to being a part of a well-regarded degree program, you will benefit from our established ties to industry and a strong alumni network through internships and professional student organizations.
Our program offers many exciting opportunities:
- Choosing courses in different areas such as heavy, commercial, residential, or specialty (mechanical, electrical, HVAC) construction. Even concrete construction.
- Paid summer internships.
- Participating in active student clubs, organizations, and construction competition.
- Networking and interviewing opportunities with industry leaders from great construction companies.
- Interacting with outstanding faculty.
- Opportunity for an accelerated Bachelor’s and Master’s program (4+1), which can be completed in five years.